* Scandinavian Holiday Bazaar: Nov. 16-17 from 10am-3pm. Lunch from 11am-2pm. Over 20 hand-made vendors, Scandinavian goodies, cultural music and live demos, Lefse and pickled herring. Normanna Hall, 2725 Oakes Ave., Everett
* Holiday Bazaar: Nov. 17 from 9am-4pm. Bake sale, café open, over 40 vendors. Snohomish Senior Center, 506 Fourth St., Snohomish. 360-568-8934
* Snohomish Holiday Market: Nov. 17 from 10am-5pm. 100+local artisans. Local distilleries at Snata's Spirit Shop, food trucks, gifts, decor, wine, gourmet foods, photos with Santa, raffle, live music, free admission and parkiong. Thomas Family Farm, 9010 Marsh Road in Snohomish. Proceeds benefit GroWashington, a not for profit 501 c3 business incubator.
* My Friends & More Holiday Bazaar: Nov. 18 from 10am-5pm, 18701-120th Ave. NE (one block north of Home Depot in Bothell). 60+ artisans, Santa arrives at 1pm (bring your camera!), Pets welcome, Free admission, Free parking, Free refreshments, Free children’s craft and play area. Wheelchair & stroller access. www.craftybug.com
* Holiday Craft Bazaar: Nov 30 form 9am-3pm. Jewelry, doll clothes, dog beds, home decor, hats & scarves, quilts, artisan soaps & more. 50 vendors. Free coffee. Sandwiches and pie available. Carl Gipson Senior Center, 3025 Lombard Ave., Everett.
* Christmas Marketplace: Nov 30 from 10am-7pm. Gifts & More!Portion of proceeds go to help the community. Hope Church, 5002 Bickford Ave., Snohomish. Credit/Debit & Cash only. 425-397-6465.
* Holiday Bazaar: Dec. 1 from 10am-4pm. Gifts, crafts, decorations, baked goods, candles. St. John’s Episcopal Church, 913 Second St., Snohomish.
* Holiday Bazaar & Craft Fair: Dec. 1 from 8am-2pm. Handmade crafts along with other unique vendors. Monroe Community Senior Center, 276 Sky River Parkway, Monroe. 360-794-6359, www.mcsc.org
* Holiday Bazaar: Dec. 1 from 9am-2pm. Handmade gifts, needlework, ornaments, Bake Sale, Wreaths made to order, 2nd Hand Treasures table. Proceeds benefit women and children's missions. Monroe United Methodist, 342 S. Lewis St., Monroe. 360-794-8863
* Polish Bazaar: Dec. 3-4 from Noon to 6pm. Imports, folk art, deli, pastries. Try the famous Pickle Soup! Free admission and parking. 1714-18th Ave., Seattle (just north of Madison on Capital Hill).
Check out our online Publications!
Best seen in the Firefox or Chrome Browsers